Sunday, February 9, 2014

Another Year Older

Ryan turned 7 years of age last week (yes, I am a bit late with this post). As his actual birthday is on the 2nd day of school, we decided to celebrate it on the weekend before school started. Instead of a party, we had a small get together for him (I think all his overseas trips last year made up for not having a party).

I made sure I had a special birthday cake for him though. I decided not to ask him what he wants for his birthday cake as knowing him, he will want another Skylanders cake. Two were enough for me so I went for a Transformer cake instead. I got a friend to make the cake this year.

Thanks again Bambi, for the yummy cake. Ryan loved it and for some reason, he found his name at the side very amusing :)

He has gone back to school for a week now. He is in Year 3 and no longer consider a junior. Where has my baby gone!!! He has turned into a very lippy little boy! I would say too smart for his own good sometime LOL!

Anyway, back to school... he has a male teacher this year. He is liking it so far as I think he does more active stuff with them. This year, they will also have swimming classes once a week during the warmer months.

Let's hope for an enjoyable year for him.


1 comment:

Por Por said...

He is a busy boy as he has swimming as well